On a side note, we witnessed a car accident in the parking lot just feet from our car as we were getting out to head over to the Building for Kids. We were all startled, especially Aralyn who kept screaming "they crashed, they crashed"!
| We couldn't get Aralyn to look at the camera... |
| Sister Bear, Aralyn, Aunt Erin, Brother Bear |
| Asher |
| Aralyn is in the "green home" using the energy efficient washer and dryer. Now we need to get her to do this at home ;-) |
| Super Aralyn! |
| Eating the lunch Aralyn prepared for us in the "green home". |
| Aralyn getting ready to fight fires |
| Asher hanging out at the museum |
| Looking cute |
Love the adventure thanks for sharing! I love the picture of Asher frowning, it looks like he is saying "I want to play"
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, I'm so glad you decided to start this! We are now officially following your blog!
ReplyDelete