Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Kids Lately

Asher just had his two month appointment and boy has he grown!  It was interesting to compare where Aralyn was at at this age...

                 Weight               Height
Aralyn      12 lbs / 86%       22.5 in / 55%     
Asher       14 lbs / 92%       23.5 in / 70%

Aralyn was sleeping through the night already at this age...Asher not so much.  Some nights he's up every 3 hours though the past two nights he slept 5 hours straight so that was a pleasant surprise! 
Asher is cooing and smiling a lot and is starting to bat at his toys on the play mat.




Aralyn is really into two movies right now - Willy Wonka and Bednobs and Broomsticks.  They have completely taken over our lives.  We are either rolling Aralyn to the juicing room because she turned into a giant blueberry or else we're flying around town on her bed and turning each other into rabbits.  She has such a wonderful imagination which is a lot of fun the first few hundred times we play these games! 

I have to brag about the one big thing I wanted to accomplish while I was on maternity leave which I finally got done - I've compiled all of our home videos, put them together into a movie and burned them to DVD.  YES!  I ROCK! 

P.S. Asher's Baptism has been scheduled for April 15th.  Invitations will go out shortly.

1 comment: